air-stories moved to www.plasticpilot.net

Thursday 14 June 2007

Welcome to the airport

I've been working in air travel industry for years now, and disucssing about it with familly and friends always raises tons of questions, and a strong interest. Sometimes I also take them with for a visit of the "airside" part of the airport, and this is a great moment each time.

There is something magic in airplanes, airports, pilots, cabin crew, control tower, and air travel as a whole... To be honest, I feel this as well, despite being in this business for quite a while.

My purpose here is to share this magic with the readers, and to give them an insight view of daily life in an airport.

For obvious and sad security reasons, I can't give any people name, or place, date, company name, but the air travel magic is beyond time, so it should not be problematic.

So, I'm happy to welcome you on this blog, and hope you'll enjoy it.